We’re getting down to the wire, so don’t forget to drop your school supply donations by the Chamber office or one of the other great partner locations for our friends at Let Your Light Shine – Colorado, School District 27J, and Sparkling Kindness. If you’d rather make a monetary donation contact Ellen Marc Kammerzell. They need enough supplies and backpacks to help out over 300 Brighton area youth who are experiencing homelessness and/or living at or below poverty level conditions. Let’s help those kiddos shine brighter this 2018-19 school year!
We still need your help! Our goal is to fill 300 back packs! Please support 27J students experiencing homelessness and poverty be equipped with the tools to shine in 2018-2019 school year! Sponsor a Back pack today!
Sponsor a Back Pack
$20 Elementary school
$25 Middle School
$30 High School
* Corporate sponsorship opportunities still available. (Please contact Ellen Kammerzell at 720-979-2322 or email email@example.com)
Supply drop off locations:
– School District 27J Educational Services Center, 18551 E. 160th Ave., Brighton CO 80601.
– Fire Station #54 15229 Great Rock Rd. Brighton, CO 80603
– Fire Station #55 15959 Havana St. Brighton, CO 80602
– Blackjack Pizza 1521 E Bridge St, Brighton, CO 80601
– Candi’s Coffee Table 236 E. Bridge St. Brighton, Co. 80601 (Accepting monitary donations at this location)
– Front Range Community College – Brighton 1850 E. Egbert St. Brighton, Co. 80601
– Greater Brighton Chamber of Commerce 22 S. 4th Ave. Suite 205 Brighton, Co. 80601
#shineoncolorado #shineon27j #sparklingkindness #bethevillage