We have made the decision to postpone our event this evening until the forecast looks more promising for an outdoor event next week. We hope you’ll join us next Thursday, August 2 from 5:30-8 p.m. at Carmichael Park!


We have made the decision to postpone our event this evening until the forecast looks more promising for an outdoor event next week. We hope you’ll join us next Thursday, August 2 from 5:30-8 p.m. at Carmichael Park!